Students are required to pay the International Student Orientation Fee during your first semester in order to complete the orientation requirements. This fee covers the expenses necessary to bring you a great orientation experience. This fee can be paid conveniently online with a credit card or bank transfer.
- Visit the appropriate payment website:
- Select the country or region the payment will come from. If you have a friend or family member paying your fee, be sure you select the country or region where their bank is located. For example, if you are from Japan, but you have a friend paying the fee from their Canadian bank account, you should select Canada as the country or region, not Japan.
- Type $75.00 in the “International Student Orientation Fee” option.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Enter the information of the bank account holder. Verify that you understand Flywire’s terms, and then click the “Next” button.
- Indicate who is filling out the form. Then enter your (the student’s) information and click the “Next” button.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. Depending on the bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, simply enter the card details.
- You will receive a confirmation email to say that your payment is pending. You will receive another email once your payment has been delivered to the University. Keep these emails! You may need to show them in the future as proof of payment.
- Log into the Pre-Arrival Checklist through UAtlas Limited Services.* The first item on the checklist called “Congratulations on Admission!” will require you to enter the unique payment reference number you received in the first Flywire confirmation email.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive texts and email status updates each step of the way.
Any general questions or concerns about this fee may be directed to the ISSS Orientation Team at email@example.com