- Programs for International Students and their Families
- International Student Clubs and Organizations
- International Clubs
- Other Clubs and Organizations
- Spiritual Wellness
Programs for International Students and their Families
International Women's Association (IWA) Campus
Women from all over the world are invited to join this association which provides a place for friendship and learning, and ensures that all international women, whether students or not, are welcomed into the U of U community. Enjoy social and cultural activities, service projects and professional development workshops. Visit the International Women's Association website and facebook page.
International Student Clubs and Organizations
The University of Utah offers many opportunities for the international community to be actively engaged in the campus community. Joining a club is a good way to make friends and become more connected to life on campus.
The International Student Council (ISC) The ISC club is designed to meet some of the social needs of international students. Members of the Council come from many different nations and organize regular activities for the international community, such as International Week, International Night, meetings every Friday night in the Union Building and other activities. You can get more information at Orientation or the facebook page on this great group of students
There are several independent organizations for students from specific countries or regions of the world. These include:
- Malaysian Student Association: https://www.facebook.com/groups/531143860268920/
- Korean Students Organization: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uofuko/
- Saudi Student Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SSCUU/
- International Business Club: http://ecclesschoolofbusiness.orgsync.com/org/internationalbusinessclub
Other Clubs and Organizations
The Associated Students of The University of Utah (ASUU) is the University Student Government. They oversee all student clubs and organization
The Bennion Service Center The Bennion Service Center has many volunteer and service opportunities. Students can help others, learn, and make friends at the same time.
International Café — The International Community is invited to the International Café every Friday, from 4-6 p.m. at the Student Lounge, Union Building. Please join us to relax, meet new people and connect with the international community at the U.
Campus Recreation provides free recreational activities for students and scholars, including exercise rooms, swimming pools and gymnasiums. Also, check out Intramural Sports activities and Outdoor Programs.
- Campus Baha'i Club
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Graduate Christian Fellowship
- Muslim Students Association
- Newman Center - Catholics on Campus
- Salt Lake University Institute - LDS Community